How to take the test
Individuals and sole traders cannot sign up and take the test on-line. They must take the test at a Registered Testing Station.
If you are an employee seeking to complete the Jersey Safety Awareness Test (JSAT) then you should contact your employer.
Alternatively you can contact one of the testing stations listed below and arrange to take the test although this will incur a charge.
- 4Safety Ltd - Home Farm, La Rue de Grouville, Grouville, Jersey - To book a test telephone 744710 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prestige Safety Training, Mobile Testing - To book a test telephone 07797 733723 or email: email@example.com
- Social Security Department - available to Back to Work Clients only
- Jersey Electricity Plc - The Powerhouse, Queens Road, St. Helier - To book a test telephone 505366 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Pallot Training - South View Farm, Rue de la Guillaumerie, Maufant, St. Saviour - To book a test telephone 732276
- Grafters - 2nd Floor York Chambers, York Street, St. Helier - To book a test telephone 8111144
- Department for Infrastructure - States employees only
- GR8 Recruitment Ltd, Mobile Testing - To book a test telephone 07700 703489 or email lee
Persons taking the test are required to answer multiple choice questions randomly selected from the question sets.
The pass rate is 80% for JSAT Basic and 90% for JSAT Advanced.
In preparation for the tests we invite you to download the sample questions by selecting the tab at the top of the page. This feature is to provide you with the opportunity to practice prior to sitting the test.
This will assist you in researching and understanding the subject and maximise your opportunity of success.
Whilst the answers provided give advice on the legal requirements, they should not be taken as authoritative or comprehensive. They do not take the place of the actual Law and Regulations, copies of which can be accessed via jerseylaw.je